|Tabletop Folder/Inserter Category Description
Tabletop folder/inserters are designed to meet a number of applications including: invoices, statements, mail notifications, sales and marketing information, newsletters, and many more.
All tabletop folder/inserters can seal the finished envelope. The operator can choose to seal or not seal the finished envelope through the operator’s panel.
All tabletop folder/inserters can fold as part of the folding/inserting process.
Differences Between Tabletop Folder/Inserters:
- The number of stations is the key difference between each machine. Think of these as feeding stations. Example below.
- Dedicated Stations: A station may be designated to feed materials that always need to be folded, or for a BRC (business reply card), or other specific applications.
- Flex-Stations: Designed to feed a wide range of materials. Flex-stations meet the needs of an end user who needs great flexibilities for a variety of folding/inserting jobs. More about flex-stations later.
- Speed: Processing speeds range from 1,200 completed envelopes (inserted, sealed, and stacked) to higher production speeds of 4,500 completed envelopes per hour.
- Material Sizes: Standard tabletop folder/inserters insert into envelopes up to 6” by 9” in size; large envelope tabletop folder/inserters can insert into envelopes of 9” by 12” in size. Some can insert into 10” by 13” envelope sizes. Envelopes in this size range are often called “Flats” or “Jumbo Envelopes”.
<<< Show Less
Mail Marketplace, 2009 • Minneapolis, MN • 612-871-6628 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Pitney Bowes is a Registered Trade-Mark
of Pitney Bowes, Inc.
Mail Marketplace is not affiliated with
in any way please see our legal disclaimer for
Leverage your Budget with Mailing Equipment from Mailmarketplace
Reduce Mail-Processing Costs
Increase Employee Productivity
Meet Mailing Deadlines with Increased Speed and Accuracy